The Maison Caran d’Ache unveils the Ecridor Racing, the first writing instrument with an all-black look to be added to the Ecridor collection. Inspired by the sleek designs of the world of motor racing, this unapologetically modern ballpoint pen is yet another demonstration of the creative force that has powered the hundred-year history of the company.
The Ecridor Racing boasts a range of motifs from motor sports: a body in matte deep black decorated with engraving inspired by radiator grills, palladium-plated outlines, vivid flashes of red, and a purring engine, ready to carry you across 600 sheets of A4.
Swiss made from its initial design through to its creation in Swiss workshops, the Ecridor Racing is a distinctive model, assertive in its masculinity.
As an ideal writing companion, this new pen is sure to delight anyone who loves works of art that convey their independent and dynamic spirit.
- Hexagonal brass body, black chrome coating
- Sand finish for matte-style effect
- Machine-cut guillochage inspired by racing cars
- Caran d’Ache logo laser-engraved on the push-button
- Hand-applied red lacquer on two edges inspired by brake lights
- Palladium-plated push button and flexible clip
- Equipped with a Caran d'Ache Goliath cartridge in M Black
- Archival safe conforms to ISO 12757-1-2 standards - water-proof, fade-resistant, tamper-proof
- International guarantee included in the packaging
- Made in Switzerland
- Ref. 890.009