Since 1953, the Ecridor ballpoint pen has represented the fusion of an authentic, contemporary style with reliability demonstrated by its mechanism emblematic of the Swiss-made precision. The play of light and sparkle reflects the expertise of Caran d’Ache artisans’ in guillochage and polishing, enhancing the pleasure of writing.
Its famous hexagonal design is covered with precious metals, making Ecridor a timeless icon of elegance and finesse while being a superb writing companion. The Ecridor Lignes Chevron reveals all the brilliance of gold to become a new timeless icon of elegance for men and women.
Equipped with the famous giant Goliath cartridge in medium black, covering 600 A4 pages of handwriting, 0.25mm
- Compatible with all type of Goliath cartridges
Brass body with gold-gilded finish
- Covered with 3 microns of 18 carat gold
- Shiny polishing
- Hexagonal body
- Diamond engraving with Chevron pattern
- Caran d’Ache logo laser-engraved on the push-button
Push-button mechanism with high precision ensuring exceptional writing comfort
- Archival safe conforms to ISO 12757-1-2 standards - water-proof, fade-resistant, tamper-proof
- International guarantee included in the packaging
- Swiss Made
- Ref. 898.208