The Cassida 5520 Bill Counter with ValuCount™ provides advanced, business-grade currency counting and counterfeit detection that's also easy to use! With Cassida's ValuCount™ system, simply select the denomination you are counting and the 5520 will provide a total monetary value count for the cash in addition to a bill count! The 5520 uses infrared sensors to ensure each count is accurate with no double bills, half notes or chains sneaking through. If an issue with a bill is detected, the machine will stop counting, beep and display the error type on its screen.
While counting, the 5520 simultaneously checks for counterfeit notes with ultraviolet sensors to ensure counted money is also legitimate. The UV/MG model includes magnetic ink detection as well for an extra layer of security. If the 5520 detects a suspect bill, the machine will stop counting and dispense the suspected bill into the stacker for removal. The 5520 is easily transported to where it’s needed with its built-in handle. And its contemporary styling blends in well in any professional environment.
The 5520 is backed by a one-year warranty and Cassida's helpful, US-based support team. If you count on cash for your business, count on America’s #1 brand in business-grade currency handling solutions: Cassida!
- Advanced money counting combined with counterfeit detection for an all-in-one cash processing solution!
- Counts up to 1,300 bills a minute to make quick work of any cash amount.
- ValuCount™ uses the selected denomination to calculate the total monetary value of bills counted. Functions include Count, Add, Batch and Add with Batch modes too.
- Ultraviolet sensors check for counterfeit bills and stop counting with an alert if a suspect bill is detected. The UV/MG model includes magnetic ink detection as well for an extra layer of security.
- Infrared sensors ensure that bills are counted accurately and avoid errors such as chains, double bills and half notes.