A true Caran d’Ache classic, the Ecridor Collection is characterised by the elegance, timelessness andreliability of its writing instruments. First mechanical pencils, followed by ballpoint pens from 1953, with the instantly recognisable hexagonal architectural shape. A line boasting an authentic style and unrivalled efficiency, the result of Caran d’Ache’sunfailing desire to combine the art of guillochage with Swiss precision.
An ancestral know-how that the company has extended to its latest creation: Ecridor Lights. Asparkling immersion into the heart of jeweller’s case, Ecridor Lights metamorphoses into a true gemglinting from every facet. Magnified by the much-appreciated baguette-cut diamond guillochage and hand polished, its body boasts a cascade of gold-tinted diamond shapes. A genuine source of light, its captivating 18-carat gold coat is a genuine eye-catcher as the infinitely reflecting prisms enhance the feel.
With Ecridor Lights, the work of the craftsmen at Caran d’Ache resembles that of leading jewellers,combining technicality, precision and the current trend for yellow gold. A stylish gem presented with a black leather holder for amateurs of attractive writing together with minimalist and contemporary design.
- Fitted with the a Caran d'Ache giant Goliath medium black ink refill providing up to 600 A4 pages of writing, 0.25mm
- Compatible with all Goliath cartridges
Brass body with yellow gold finish
- Hexagonal shape emblematic of the Ecridor
- Milled guillochage
- Infinite prisms inspired by baguette-cut diamonds
- Caran d’Ache logo laser-engraved on the push-button
Precision Push-button mechanism for optimum user comfort
- Grained black calfskin leather with smooth camel interior
- Premium cardboard gift box with a stylish finish
- Drawer format with a premium matte black paper lining and a satin ribbon
- Black paper shim with slots for the pen and its leather case covered with an adjustable sliding satin ribbon
- Removable red sleeve
- Archival safe conforms to ISO 12757-1-2 standards - water-proof, fade-resistant, tamper-proof
- International guarantee included in the packaging
- Swiss Made
- Ref. 8902.022