Get reliable, high-speed scanning for complex projects – this scanner can handle 3,000 sheets per day. Scan both sides of the page at up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute.1HP EveryPage helps avoid misfeeds and simplifies your workflow.2
Fast, reliable two-sided scanning
- Produce up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute1 with two-sided scanning. Reliably scan 3,000 sheets per day.
- Capture every page easily – even for stacks of mixed media – with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.2
- Scan documents up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 in) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Spend less time waiting – scans reach their destination at fast speeds with a USB 3.0 connection.
Work smarter with quick, simple scanning
- Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks and make selections using the LCD control panel.
- Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
- Scan directly into applications without opening another program with HP’s full-featured TWAIN driver.
Sharp images and accurate text capture
- Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Book-edge scanning prevents distorted text, even near the spine of books and other bound materials.
- Auto-imaging features in the included HP Scan software let you enhance images and delete blank pages.
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily): 3,000 pages (ADF)
- Bit depth: 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale:256
- Multifeed detection: Yes
- Task speed
10 x 15 cm colour photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, TIFF): about 9.2 sec for single image scan
10 x 15 cm colour photo to email (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 8.9 sec for single image scan
A4 PDF to email (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 13.2 sec for single image scan
OCR A4 to RTF (200 dpi, 24-bit): about 13.9 sec for single image scan
(Does not support slides to file)
- Scan size, maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Media types: Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF: 45 to 120 g/m²
- Scan file format: For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT (text), RTF (rich text) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes: Scan front-panel function for Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF, Email as JPEG, Send to Cloud, Everyday Scan and Save as Editable Text (OCR). HP Scan in Windows OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and thrid parties applications via TWAIN.
- Control panel
5 buttons (Simplex/Duplex, Power, Cancel, Back and Tools/Maintenance)