The 12-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner in Scarlet Red blends weekly planning with note-taking. Every double-page spread gives you the days of the week on the left, opposite a ruled page for notes, tasks and random ideas on the right. Running from January to December 2023, this handy layout allows you to view the entire week at a glance, while also providing the space and freedom of a notebook.
The opening section of the 12-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner features an ‘In case of loss’ notice to personalize with contact details and a reward, along with a Personal Data page to complete with any important info you might need on the move. Yearly and monthly overviews provide a broad snapshot of 2023, followed by useful information for travel planning – from international measures and conversions to a map to track your journeys.
A blue elastic closure across the front holds it all together, allowing you to stash loose notes between the pages – as well as in the expandable pocket in the back. The color-coordinated bookmark ribbon takes you directly where you need to go, while gently rounded corners protect your planner against wear and tear as you move between appointments.
Stay on track of everything with the reusable paperband B-side, which features a 2023 calendar to make and stand on your desk.
- large, A5 13 x 21 cm
- the week on the left, a ruled page on the right
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- Moleskine ivory-colored paper (70 g/m², acid-free)
- useful tools: planning, time zones, international measurements, dialing codes and flight duration
- Worldwide Holidays Calendar available from moleskine.com/diaryaddons
- expandable inner pocket matching the notebook color
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- matching ribbon bookmark
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- 180° lie-flat opening
- Sapphire Blue
Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products