The marriage of Swiss design and recycling
Following the success of the 1st and 2nd limited editions, Caran d’Ache and Nespresso have renewed their partnership focusing on the company's iconic ballpoint pen to unveil a new original creation made using the aluminium from recycled capsules. The two world-renowned Swiss companies remain committed to their values of innovation, design quality and the protection of our environment.
Edition III, the deep purple and satin-smooth ’Arpeggio’ capsule, a best-seller Nespresso, has been chosen to envelop the body of the pen.
This third edition illustrates the technical flair in creating an exclusive alloy from the aluminium of recycled coffee capsules, without compromising the intrinsic quality of the iconic Caran d’Ache ballpoint.
This Caran d’Ache ballpoint pen, in both its bespoke elegance and sustainability, will be irresistible to those who own a 1st or 2nd edition instrument, as well as the environmentally conscious among us, and even those who are simply in search of a beautifully unique gift.
- Hexagonal aluminium body, lightweight and durable
- Engraved with the phrase: Made with recycled Nespresso Capsules
- Metal button and clip
- Fitted with medium blue Goliath Cartridge, 0.25 mm
- Archival safe conforms to ISO 12757-1-2 standards - water-proof, fade-resistant, tamper-proof
- Purple ’Arpeggio ’ color and bright appearance developed through a process of microbeading blasting and electrochemical treatment
- Environmentally-friendly packaging made from 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard
- Swiss Made
- Ref. 849.104