Enhance productivity for routine scanning with a compact HP ScanJet Pro. Automate workflow with fast, two-sided scanning, a 50-page ADF, 1,500-page daily duty cycle, and one-button shortcuts. You can even quickly capture and edit text from documents.
Boost productivity with fast, versatile scanning
- Produce up to 40 images per minute1 with two-sided scanning and a 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Scan pages up to 21.6 cm x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 inches) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Don’t wait for warm-up – Instant-on Technology lets you begin scanning quickly.2
- Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim – a modern design perfect for the desktop.
Automate and streamline your workflow
- Streamline routine work with one-touch scanning – create one-button, custom settings for recurring scan jobs.
- Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
- Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
- Scan directly into applications without opening another program with HP’s full-featured TWAIN driver.
Sharp images and powerful editing tools
- Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Easily edit and organise documents and photos with a full suite of feature-rich software.
- Auto-imaging features in the included HP Scan software let you Enhance images and delete blank pages.
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily)Up to 1,500 pages (ADF)
- Bit depth: 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale: 256
- Multifeed detection, No
- Task speed
10 x 15 cm Colour Photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, TIFF): about 6.8 sec for multiple image scan, about 3.1 sec for single image scan
10 x 15 cm Colour Photo to email (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 3.7 sec for single image scan
A4 PDF to email (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 11.3 sec for single image scan
OCR A4 to RTF (200 dpi, 24-bit): about 14.96 sec for single image scan
- Scan size, maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Media types: Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF: 60 to 105 g/m²
- Scan file format: For text and images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT(Text), RTF (Rich Text) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes: Scan front-panel function: Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF and Send to Cloud; HP Scan in Windows OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and third parties applications via TWAIN
- Scanner advanced features: One pass duplex scanning; One button scan; OCR; Configurable scan shortcuts
- Control panel
5 buttons (including Sleep/Power button)
7 LEDs (including Power, Error, Scan to which destination and Simplex/Duplex)